- Facilitate a comfortable and delightful experience for
patients and visitors
- Accurate billing along with proper counseling with
regard to tariffs.
- Check on patients registration and complete their
- Providing excellent customer service as per hospital
- Provide directions to the patients and attendees to the
doctors and handling queries.
- Extend and ensure warm and courteous service to all the
patients, guests and employees of the Hospital
- Have detailed information regarding admissions, their
room requirements and expected discharges of the day
- Ensure that every patient has a smooth and quick
check-in with the doctors, with the aim of reducing the
- Ensure all the complaints from the patients and
attendees are handled delicately and informed to the
- Informing Security Incharge / Manager Operations about
any suspicious incidents or person.
- Ensure that all patients correspondence, bills are filed
and maintained systematically
- Answer all incoming calls for appointments and query
from the patients and record the same
- Ensure proper handover is done every day before the
- Good Communication Skills
- Handing over cash, card receipts to the concerned person
from the accounts department.
- Collect OPD patients feedback and work out on
suggestions provided by the patient visitors.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming standards.
- Maintain registration, admission, discharge and
transfer protocols of the hospital
- Ensures good interpersonal and interdepartmental
- Ensures discipline
- General indent
- Proper documentation
This Job Description is intended as a guide only and is
not an exhaustive list of duties and can be amended
subject to the discretion of Management.
Skills Required: Good communication, appealing
personality and sound patient centric approach.
Educational Qualification: Should be Minimum 12th pass.
Graduation would be preffered
You can also mail your resume to: